- Players will register to play in the tournament at the National Sports Council.
- A registration fee of $10.00 is being charged and the National Sports Council will collect that payment.
- Registration will be done on specific days. This information will be shared as soonest.
- The times to pay fees to the National Sports Council will be from 9:00 to 2:00 Monday to Friday.
GUIDELINES FOR THE BRTO TOURNAMENT APPLICATION
Please read the guidelines carefully
- The applicant understands that approval to enter the BRTO Tournament is based on information declared in this application.
- The applicant further acknowledges that the submission of incorrect information may result in the application being rendered null and void by the National Road Tennis Planning Committee.
- The NRTPC reserves the right to disqualify an applicant, for submitting the form with incorrect information.
- During the games, the applicant must adhere to all guidelines, measures and protocols set out by the Covid-19 Monitoring Unit and the NRTPC.
- The use of any illegal substance (drugs, alcohol etc.) during the Barbados Road Tennis Open Tournament is prohibited, at all tournament venues.
- The applicant declares that all the information in this Application is correct.
“Road Tennis - A Homegrown Cultural Cornerstone”